Do your best to remain poised and confident (yet still compliant) with authorities if you are ever detained or arrested. Knowing your rights will definitely benefit you here.
- You have the right to remain silent. You must clearly state this if you wish to exercise this right.
- You have the right to an attorney.
- You have the right to know and understand the charges made against you.
- You have the right to leave if no charges are filed against you within 48 hours of your arrest. This time limit is for California. Other states are 72 hours.
- You have the right to deny police and investigators to search yourself, belongings, and property if there is no warrant.
- You have constitutional rights, regardless of your citizenship status.
You also have the right to bail, which you can meet with a bail bond. Bail is very expensive and most people cannot afford to pay bail on their own. That’s why most people prefer to post bail with a bail bond from Bail Bond Store In Sacramento. Contact Bail Bond Store In Sacramento at 916-426-9400 or visit our website at sacramentobail-bonds.com to secure a bail bond for you or a loved one right now.