We are all familiar with mistakes and how they set us back from reaching our goals. People who have trouble with the law know this particularly well and at that moment, they want nothing more than to post bail so they can return home. There, they can reevaluate their near future and figure out how to tackle the proper steps to mend relationships, fix their reputation, and of course, deal with their trial.
The fastest, most affordable way they can post bail is to do so with a bail bond. It is pretty important not to commit any mistakes when filling out the bail bond paperwork because it can delay the whole process, or jeopardize it later on. Here are the 6 bail bond “commandments” thou must not break:
• Get a co-signer who is willing and ready to make payments should the defendant fail to do so on their own.
• Notify the bail bond company of the defendant’s court dates.
• Make all bail bond payments in full and on time. Payments are accepted with cash, credit, debit, and checks. Do not fall behind on payments.
• Pledge collateral that you can part with if it so happens that you need to because the defendant skipped court.
• Make sure the defendant shows up for court as scheduled.
The bail bond is going to release the defendant from jail; it is a benefit to them. No one, including the defendant themselves, should jeopardize this freedom. So it is imperative to understand all the terms and conditions of the bail bond, and to make sure the defendant appears for court.
At Pocket Bail Bond Store, agents support their clients through the entire bail bond process. They are ready to help and ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible, at the most affordable cost. They will set each client up with a customized payment plan too. They want you and your loved ones to succeed and get through this stressful situation.